Let’s go grocery shopping! Get children involve with grocery shopping with this hands on grocery list. Learn and sort food items into food groups. Have children independently move items onto shopping list. Template included to have children write their own shopping list.
- Blank grocery shopping list
- 70 food items
- 7 food categories
- Blank template to write shopping list
- Editable template to add more food items
Three versions available:
- Cantonese with traditional characters and jyutping, English
- Cantonese with simplified characters and jyutping, English
- Cantonese with traditional characters, French and English
Food items include:
- Fruits: apple, orange, banana, strawberry, kiwi, cantaloupe, mango, watermelon, grape, dragon fruit
- Vegetables: corn, carrot, potato, sweet potato, tomato, broccoli, cucumber, lettuce, bok choy, onion
- Grains: rice, noodle, bread, spaghetti, macaroni, cracker, granola bar, croissant, cereal, oatmeal
- Protein: chicken, pork, beef, duck, lamb, fish, shrimp, tofu, eggs, nuts
- Dairy: cow milk, soy drink, almond milk, oat milk, rice milk, yogurt, yogurt drink, greek yogurt, cheese, butter
- Treats: chocolate, chips, ice cream, popsicle, cookie, popcorn, candy, cake, pudding, jelly
- Condiments & Sauces: sugar, salt, black pepper, flour, corn starch, soy sauce, cooking oil, ketchup, sesame oil, hoisin sauce
NOTE: This is a DIGITAL product. No physical item will be mailed. Texts and elements cannot be edited once downloaded. Due to the nature of a digital product, this purchase is non-refundable.
Terms: By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Sweet Note Learning. This product is licensed to only you for personal use for one family or one classroom. You may not copy, reproduce or redistribute any of this file (including the pdf file) by emailing it or posting it to any website directly. Duplication is strictly prohibited.
Digital File Type(s): 1 PDF file
Download limit: 5 downloads
There are no reviews yet.