Decorate your home or learning space with these cute and colourful bilingual posters. Simply print at home or your local print shop, display and start learning. There is a total of 22 posters.
There are 5 language versions available:
- Cantonese – traditional Chinese characters, jyutping, English
- Cantonese – simplified Chinese characters, jyutping, English
- Mandarin – traditional Chinese characters, pinyin, English
- Mandarin – simplified Chinese characters, pinyin, English
- Trilingual – Cantonese traditional Chinese characters, French, English
First Words Poster includes:
- Number order train (numerals, Chinese character)
- Face parts
- Seasons (northern, southern hemisphere)
- Construction vehicles
- Emergency vehicles
- Do re mi xylophone
- Music instruments
- Festivals and festive items
- Chinese zodiac animals
- Chinese stroke names
NOTE: This is a DIGITAL product. No physical item will be mailed. Texts and elements cannot be edited once downloaded. Due to the nature of a digital product, this purchase is non-refundable.
Terms: By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Sweet Note Learning. This product is licensed to only you for personal use for one family or one classroom. You may not copy, reproduce or redistribute any of this file (including the pdf file) by emailing it or posting it to any website directly. Duplication is strictly prohibited.
Digital File Type(s): 1 PDF file
Download limit: 5 downloads